Present Tense (My Daily Activity) & Past Tense (My Unforgettable Moment)

My Daily Activity & My Unforgettable Moment




  • Daily Activity


         Hello everyone! I am Putri, my full name is Putri Awalia. I'm a student
at Gunadarma university and here is my daily activity. In the morning, I usually
                                                                                                                                                        S
wake up at 5 o'clock and I do fajr prayer because I am Muslim. When I have 
      V1             O                   S V1                                O                                                      S  V1
morning class, I take a shower immediately. After that, I have breakfast.
               O           S  V1              O                                                              S  V1         O
Then, I go to campus by motorcycle.         
             S V1               O     


                    On campus I start studying at 8:30 amI enjoy learning time at campus until noon.
                                             S   V1                   O                      S   V1                       O
At noon, I always have lunch with my friends. After the lunch break, I do midday prayer with
                     S                V1                    O                                                                                   S V1                  O
my friends. Then, I join the class againI finish the study at 3:30 in the afternoon. For
                                S  V1          O                           S   V1                                  O
refreshing, I usually go to the cinema with my friends after class.
                         S             V1                      O


                   I usually have dinner with family after isha prayerAfter dinner I help my mother
                   S                  V1                            O                                                                                    S  V1
to wash dishes and take a shower for a minutes. After that, I go to my room to rest and go
                                    O                                                                                     S V1                                   O
to bed when I feel sleepy.
                             S V1    O


  • Unforgettable Moment

        Last month, my grandmother had a mild stroke. Then, she was treated at Sragen
                                                                S                V2          O                                        S            V2           
Hospital in Central Java. Getting news that my grandmother was sick, my parents
                        O                                                                                                                                 S
immediately went to Sragen Hospital in Central Java from Depok, West Java. While being
                             V2                                              O
treated her voice was not heard normally due to these minor strokes. After her condition
   V2       S                                V2                          O                                                S
improved she could speak normally. Not long after being treated, maybe after 3 days
     V2                                     O                                                 
treatment my grandmother’s entered the ICU on SundayMy parents called me and my
                                S                     V2                              O                             S          V2
brother to immediately go to Sragen Hospital in Central Java. Because our grandmother's
                                                   O                                                                                                              S
condition worsened.
                      V2

        After that, we will be ordered tickets to take the bus to Sragen Hospital in Central
                                             S                    V2                                                               O                                
JavaWe got a scheduled departure on Tuesday in the morning. But not unexpectedly on
             S                                               O
Monday we got word from our parents that our grandmother was gone. Hearing this news we
                 S   V2                                               O                                                                                             S
felt very sad. Especially my brother and I who didn't get to meet her. The last time we met
V2      O                                       S                             V2                  O                                                             S   V2
was last year during Eid Mubarak 1440 H. Finally on Tuesday we went to Grandma’s
                                    O                                                                                              S    V2
hometown in Ngawi, East JavaWe were very sad cause we could’nt see Grandma again.
                     O                              S    V2                                      O
We arrived at Pilang Sari terminal at 6:00 pm pick up by my mom and my uncle. By car
    S       V2                                        O                                                                         S                                         S
from Pilang Sari Terminal to Grandma's house takes 2 hours. Then, we are arrived at grandmother's 
                                                                                                                                                S              V2             O
houseWe rested and slept because of the tiredness of the trip. After waking up in the morning we
               S             V2                                  O                                                                                                                     S    
 felt better because of the nuances of my grandmother's beautiful hometown.
   V2                                                              O                                                                      S                                               


                 Seeing the beautiful view of Lawu Mountain in front from Grandma's house. Helped us
                                                                                    O                                                                                                   V2         S
calm our minds and souls. After that we had breakfast then take a shower. In the afternoon
                     O                                                       S   V2                          O
we left for Grandma's graveWe sent prayers and read yaseen and al-fatihah letters to our
 S  V2              O                                   S    V2                                                 O
deceased grandmother.
                  S
 

That's all for my daily activity & unforgettable moment..Thank you for your attention, please send Al-Fatihah 
to my deceased grandmother and for us 🙏

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makalah Ilmu Budaya Dasar (Sumatera Barat)

MAKALAH PELAPISAN SOSIAL & KESAMAAN DERAJAT

ETNOSENTRISME (MASALAH BUDAYA)