Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2 (Tugas Softskill Percakapan Bahasa Inggris)

Bahasa Inggris 2 ( Tugas Softskill Percakapan Bahasa Inggris )







Percakapan Bahasa Inggris Menggunakan : Present Tense, Present Continuous Tense, Present Perfect Tense, Past Tense, Past Continuous Tense dan Future Tense.


Jane    : Hi, Jake. I called you this morning but nobody picked up the phone.  à  ( Past Tense )

Jake    : Hi, Jane. Sorry, while I was sleeping last night, someone stole my phone.  à  ( Past Continuous Tense )

Jane    : Seriously? I'm sorry to hear that. Are you okay?  à  ( Present Tense )

Jake    : Fine. I just need to get a new phone. so why did you call me this morning?  à  ( Present Continuous Tense )

Jane    : I just wanted to ask you about the introduction to psychology course that you took last semester.  à  ( Past Continuous Tense )

Jake    : Are you taking Professor Calvin's course this coming semester?  à  ( Future Tense )

Jane    : Yes. And I heard he's very demanding.  à  ( Present Perfect Tense )

Jake    :  Yes you're right. Don't expect that he'll tolerate students coming late for his class. He gives a lot of assignments and he's strict about deadlines.  à  ( Present Continuous Tense )

Jane    : Wow! That's discouraging.  à  ( Present Tense )

Jake    : Aw, c'mon. If I can do it, so can you.  à  ( Future Tense )

Jane    : Thank you, I hope so. Jake why were you absent yesterday?  à  ( Present Continuous Tense )

Jake    : I got a stomachache yesterday. But, it is better now.  à  ( Present Perfect Tense )

Jane    : That's good, I can see you looking better today.  à  ( Present Tense )

Jake    : Btw.. what did I miss during my absence?  à  ( Present Continuous  Tense )

Jane    : One assignment and quiz.  à  ( Present Tense )

Jake    : Was there a quiz yesterday?  à  ( Present Continuous Tense )

Jane    : Yaa.. you missed the quiz yesterday, when will you ready for a make-up quiz?  à  ( Present Continuous Tense )

Jake    : Anytime, I have prepared for this for a long time.  à  ( Present Perfect Tense )

Jane    : Well. come to Professor Ahmed's office after class is over.   à  ( Future Tense )

Jake    : Yes. I will thank you Jane.  à  ( Future Tense )

Jane    : Your welcome. btw Jake, could you help me with my biology homework this afternoon? I'm really having a hard time with it.  à  ( Present Continuous Tense )

Jake    : Okay Jane, after I finish my Spanish class.  à  ( Future Tense )

Jane    : Sounds good. See you soon Jake.  à  ( Future Tense )


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makalah Ilmu Budaya Dasar (Sumatera Barat)

MAKALAH PELAPISAN SOSIAL & KESAMAAN DERAJAT

ETNOSENTRISME (MASALAH BUDAYA)